European-style chateau at the base of Peak 8
20 ospiti · 6 camere da letto · 6.5 bagni
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
If you’re planning a trip to the slopes of Breckenridge, you could stay at a resort—or you could stay at your own private resort at Bella Villa di Montagna. Set at the base of Peak 8, this luxury Colorado vacation rental offers not only ski-in, ski-out access to the trails, but its own incredible amenities. Seven bedrooms and beautiful, Old World-inspired interiors can easily accommodate the whole family or a group of friends on an unforgettable mountain holiday.
The villa has a stunning array of features both inside and out, from the expected—like Wi-Fi, satellite television and a room for ski gear—to the unexpected, such as games room and home theater. Leave your car in the heated garage parking spot and If the weather is nice, you can barbecue on the balcony; if not, have a soak in the outdoor hot tub. Thanks to a large games room, grown-ups can get in some relaxation while kids play on the pool table.
True to its name, which means “beautiful mountain villa,” the property takes its design cues from both classic mountain lodges and elegant European chateaux. Paved with stone floors and edged in wonderfully textured stone walls, the rooms are open plan, yet subtly defined by wood paneling and wrought-iron grillwork. Cozy up to the fireplace on the leather sofa or one of several armchairs, gather for a special occasion at the long formal dining table or have a quick pick-me-up before another ski run at the farmhouse-style breakfast table in the fully equipped kitchen.
There are six bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms at Bella Villa di Montagna, and one kids’ room with two twin and queen bunk beds. Larger parties can also make use of the queen sofa bed and two twin pull-out chairs. With features like fireplaces and jetted tubs, the two master suites feel as plush as the honeymoon suites at any of the nearby mountain resorts.
From the villa’s location it’s less than a 1-mile drive to the shops and restaurants of downtown Breckenridge and a 19-mile drive to even more skiing at Copper Mountain. If you’re visiting during the warmer months, make the just over 5-mile drive for a round at Breckenridge Golf Club, or bring your camera and hiking boots to do some exploring in Pike National Forest, 67 miles away. At the end of your trip, plan on a 72-mile drive to Eagle County Regional Airport or a 109-mile drive to Denver International Airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bunk Room: 2 Twin over Queen bunk beds, Television
- Theatre Room: Queen Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart Home Technology
- Satellite Television
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Home theatre
- Media Room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Pool Table
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Heated Garage Parking
- View of mountains
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT ONE SKI HILL
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Shuttle Service
- Private Bowling Lanes (extra cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.5 miles to Breckenridge center with Restaurants & Shops
- 5.4 miles to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 67 miles to Pike National Forest
- Access to trail leading to 4'oclock Ski Run at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- 19 miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 72 miles to Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
- 109 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Griglia per barbecue
Zona pranzo per 10 persone
Tavolo da biliardo
Cucina dello chef
Bar per colazione
Accesso alla spa
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa
Se effettui una cancellazione fino a 95 giorni prima del tuo viaggio otterrai un rimborso totale. Le cancellazioni nei 95 giorni che precedono il viaggio non prevedono alcun rimborso.