Modern twist on Spanish Colonial on quiet hillside
8 ospiti · 4 camere da letto · 5 bagni
The word “fairytale” is often used when describing small European villages, especially when they’re vacation destinations. Ronda plays out more like a novel or a classic film. The works of Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles suggest the same, as both spent many summers living in Ronda, taking inspiration from the beautiful city and its rich historical influence. Hacienda Bodeguera celebrates Ronda in the same way with its peaceful, serene atmosphere located just a few kilometers from the historic center.
Hacienda Bodeguera merges Spain’s historic past and stylish present within its four en-suite bedrooms, gated estate. Spanish colonial architecture is represented by ancient stone walls, exposed wood beams, a clay-tiled roof, and the villa’s numerous openings to the beautiful outdoors. On the modern side, Bodeguera uses clean lines, minimalistic decor, and an open concept floor plan to create a space that is both elegant and calming. Outside, Bodeguera is decorated with mature trees, lush greenery, and dynamic views of the distant mountains and valley below.
Inside, the villa is outfitted with a fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar, espresso machine, and formal dining for ten. There’s a wood burning fireplace, sauna air conditioning, Smart television, and Wi-Fi to keep you comfortable and connected. Outside, alfresco dining can be arranged for up to forty guests, making Bodeguera ideal for large social gatherings. There’s a charcoal barbeque, wood-fired oven, children’s play area, and infinity swimming pool on the terrace as well.
Ronda is really an incredible city, and if you dig in and immerse yourself, you won't be disappointed. Start your exploration with Ronda’s three bridges, Romano, Viejo, and Nuevo, all three of which span the Tajo Canyon, offering breathtaking views of the city and cliffs. Another must-see in Ronda is the Corrida Goyesca, the bullfighting ring. Built at the end of the eighteenth century, this beautiful Neoclassical structure was the first bullfighting ring in Spain. After, follow Ronda’s ancient winding streets and you’ll discover delicious cuisine, boutique shops, cafes and bars, and some of the World’s most inspiring scenery and architecture.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
• Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Direct access to Sauna with mountain view. Crystal
glass overlooking the mountain
• Bedroom 2 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted shower/bathtub. Crystal glass overlooking the mountain/vineyards.
• Bedroom 3 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
• Bedroom 4 : Two twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub.
• Additional Bedding : upon request.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Located in gated community with security 24/7
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
• Wine Cellar / vineyards around the house.
• Ice maker
• Espresso Machine
• Formal dining area with seating for 10
• Smart Television
• Wood Fireplace
• Air conditioning
• Heated Floors
• Security system
• Infinity Swimming Pool
• Alfresco dining with seating for 40
• Charcoal Barbeque
• Wood-fired oven
• Gated property
• Sun loungers
• Water feature
• Childrens play area
• Vineyards (tour upon request)
STAFF & SERVICES
• Housekeeping - 3 days per week
• Property Manager
• Guest Experience Manager/Concierge 24/7
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
• Chef service
• Villa pre-stocking
• Airport transfer
• Activities and excursions
• Laundry service
• Boat Rental
• Bicycle Rental
• Extra cleaning service (required for all reservations of more than 8 guests)
Points of Interest
• 14 km to Town of Ronda with Restaurants & Shops
• 22.5 km to Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park
• 63.1 km to Flamingos Golf Club
• 66.9 km to Marbella
• 134 km to Seville
• 151 km to Cadiz
• 168 km to Cordoba
• 184 km to Granada
• 111 km to Málaga Airport (AGP)
• 126 km to Jerez Airport (XRY)
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa
Se effettui una cancellazione fino a 95 giorni prima del tuo viaggio otterrai un rimborso totale. Le cancellazioni nei 95 giorni che precedono il viaggio non prevedono alcun rimborso.