I´m more than just an host. I´m an friend you haven´t met! My cosy 2 bedroom flat, located in one of the most prestigious and typical neighborhoods of Lisbon in Bairro Alto, situate in a calm street and near of everything. Enjoy Lisbon!
Absoluty city center.
Enjoy Lisbon! My quiet and cosy 2 bedroom flat, located in one of the most prestigious and typical neighborhoods of Lisbon - Bairro Alto. Situate in a calm street but near of everything. You will feel at home in this cozy and quiet flat on the ground floor.
Located at 20 minutes walk from the station of Cais do Sodré train that take you to Cascais, and at 15 min. walk of the train station of Rossio that take you to Sintra, in a very typical neighborhood of the historical area of Lisbon. This house can be yours during the days you want - will be unique and individual house. In this apartment can sleep up to 4 people (+1) the 5th person have an extra cost of 15€/night . One of the rooms has a double bed. The second bedroom has 2 twin bed. The beds are comfortable and the pillows and duvets are of good quality. Both rooms share a bathroom, equipped with toilet, spacious shower, hair dryer, soap and towels included. The kitchen is big and is functional,equipped with microwave, refrigerator with freezer, electric toaster, coffee maker and everything else you need to make great meals as if you were at home. The living/dining-room is small but has all you need to feel comfortable: cable and wireless Internet are available, TV, magazines, etc. Bed linen and towels are also provided. A loving baby-crib or a bed for baby, they are available on request (no extra charge). In case there is a reservation for 5 people even though one of them is a baby that will be in the crib or in the baby bed, the bathing suit is not included. In case of wanting it must be requested and has an additional cost of 15€/booking.
Blue & white room:
- Double bed (with sheets, duvet and 2 pillows) (seize 1,40 cm x 1,95cm)
- 2 bedside tables
- One mirror
- One chair
- 1 baby-crib for babies or one bed-baby for children up to 2,5 years (on request, free of charge).In case there is a reservation for 5 people even though one of them is a baby that will be in the crib or in the baby bed, the bathing suit is not included. In case of wanting it must be requested and has an additional cost of 15€/booking
Black & white room:
- 2 twin bed (with sheets, duvets and pillows) (seize of each one 90 cm x 1,95 cm)
- 2 floor candles
- One chest
- One bedside table
- One chair
- 1 sofa
- TV + table
- Heater portable
- Dining Table with 2 chairs and 2 benches
- Books and magazines
- Oven and stove
- Fridge with freezer
- Coffee machine
- Fire extinguisher
- 1 Clothes drying
- Ironing table and steam iron
- Wash machine
- Hair dryer
- First aid kit
The apartment will be all cleaned before your arrival - this service is extra and the price is 38€.
This house can be yours during the days you want - will be its unique and individual home.
You can fully enjoy the apartment:
- 24-hour hot water
- Free WiFi
- Lounge with cable TV
- Coffee, tea, sugar and salt,
- If you'd need, I can provide for a symbolic fee Airport Transfer.
- Baby crib or a bed for babies up to 2,5 years old (upon request, free of charge).In case there is a reservation for 5 people even though one of them is a baby that will be in the crib or in the baby bed, the bathing suit is not included. In case of wanting it must be requested and has an additional cost of 15€/booking.
- Check-ins after 19h have an additional cost of 10€.
- Check-outs after 12h have an additional cost of 10€ and are depending of the availability.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be present usually only during check-in and check-out, and although I don´t live close, I will always available to give indications that can improve your stay or provide any help that might be needed. I will be happy if I can provide any help or assistance.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The apartment is on the ground floor, so it has good facilities for people with walking difficulties.
This house is situated on a street where there is no commerce and nightlife (no shops, no restaurants and no bars), including the transit is done in one direction and in this side of the street the traffic is few too. All the streets with commerce and become a little more noisy they are very close (about 3/5 minutes walk) but this house is very quiet and is situated in a street residential zone, only family houses. In my opinion this house is very suitable for families with children, or guests that want quiet but while in the center of everything. Also this house has an advantage too, are in a ground floor, avoiding the fatigue of climbing stairs with luggage, shopping, trolleys and baby carriage, (because Bairro Alto is an old part of Lisbon rarely the buildings has an elevator.
This house, as well as the vast majority of houses located in this type of historic districts, the parking is public, and that is done on the street. And as such, bound to the offer that the public parking gives. The parking in the street, in some areas are free, and others areas are pay only during the day. On the street where the house is located, the traffic is done in one way and the street is very narrow which doesn´t allow parking on this street.
I don´t recommend car. And please don´t ask me suggestions where you can park the car in the area, I don´t want feel and I´m not be responsible for any possible parking fine.
Check-ins after 19h have an additional cost of 12€ (pay in the moment of check-in).
Anticipated check-ins, before 14h and depending on availability there is a cost of €12.
Check-outs after 12h have an cost of 12€ pay in the moment of check-in, and is depend of availability.
Cleaning: in your stay if you want an extra cleaning with replacement of bed linen and bath towels, by request, cost €38(URL HIDDEN)only replacement of bed linen and bath towels €9/person
Regras da casa - IMPORTANTE:
- O apartamento está localizado num prédio de família por isso, não perturbe os vizinhos e por favor mantenha o silêncio quando circular pelas partes comuns;
- Não organizar festas no apartamento;
- Não produzir sons altos de musica ou televisão e outros, em especial depois das 22h;
- Por favor, deixe o apartamento como o encontrou;
- Trate o apartamento como se fosse seu.
- Independentemente a que horas seja o check-in e o check-out do hóspede a minha presença nesse momento será obrigatória.
-As velas existentes no apartamento destinam-se única e exclusivamente para efeitos de decoração. É proibida a sua utilização, caso contrário será pedido o reembolso do valor das velas utilizadas.
REGRA PRINCIPAL: - Espero que as pessoas que ficam no apartamento possam apreciá-lo e sentir-se em casa.
DANOS CAUSADOS NAS INSTALAÇÕES
Como hóspede, você é responsável por deixar a acomodação na condição em que se encontrava quando chegou, e reconhece e concorda ser responsável por seus próprios actos e omissões, bem como pelos de quaisquer pessoas que convide ou a quem proporcione acesso ao Alojamento.
I enjoy multicultural environments and getting acquainted with new people. I travel a lot and I had already visited a great deal of the world. When I travel I like comfort and cleanliness, as well as easy access to cultural places, beaches (which I love), easy transportation, leisure zones, punctuality and above all kindness and helpfulness. Therefore, these are definitely the conditions that I want to provide to my guests.
Gosto muito de ambientes multi culturais e de conhecer novas pessoas. Gosto também, muito de viajar e já conheço grande parte do mundo. Quando viajo, privilegio acima de tudo: conforto; limpeza da casa; acessibilidade a pontos culturais chave, praia (que adoro !), facilidade de transportes, interessantes zonas de lazer; pontualidade e acima de tudo simpatia e capacidade de entreajuda, consequentemente considero que são esses os requisitos que como anfitriões poderei dar aos meus hospedes.