Artistic 1 bedroom located in East Arts Village. Very quaint and charming, with plenty of space to relax and enjoy the ocean breeze. Located near cafes, restaurants, and entertainment. Feels like a loft from NY/Europe. Washer/Dryer on-site and breezy balcony to enjoy morning coffee. Close to LAX and LGB. Lots of attractions to see in the area. Free shuttle with the red bus Passport.
Broadlind Hotel is a unique experience. You will have the comfort of staying in a home-like environment with hotel amenities. Fresh towels, fresh sheets, and bath products provided in each room.
We are a keyless entry building. No keys, no hassle!
There is also no host on site. If you have any questions, more towels, more sheets, blankets, or just want to say hi, please call or text me anytime during operation hours. If you reach us after hours time, we will get back to you the next business morning. If it is an emergency, please send me a text!
Our operation hours are:
- Once you have booked with airbnb, we will message you with your access code and checkin and checkout dates. If you do not receive it within 5 days of booking, please contact us immediately at (EMAIL HIDDEN)
- For last minute bookings, if you don't receive your access code within 30 minutes, please send me a text.
- This access code is only activated during your checkin/checkout dates.
- You will also be receiving a separate access code for front door entry.
- Take the stairs to your room, enter your code, and enjoy your stay!
Sit back and relax and embrace the historical building of the Broadlind Hotel.
- Lounge and sitting area with balcony
- Washer/Dryer (accepts CC payments)
- Reserved parking is pre-paid and first come, first serve basis. Contact (EMAIL HIDDEN) prior to checkin to reserve your parking pass early! There will be no parking available to purchase the day of checkin.
Interazione con gli ospiti
One of our team members is on site daily. We'll say hi when we see someone new, ask how your stay is, and maybe grab a cup coffee with you! Our goal is for you to enjoy your stay as peacefully and uninterrupted as possible.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We are not an ordinary hotel, we have more charm!
From Broadlind Hotel:
Aquarium of the Pacific - 1 mile,
The Pike – 0.7 miles,
The Queen Mary – 2.5 miles,
Shoreline Village – 1.1 miles,
2nd Street – 3.2 miles,
Convention Center – 0.4 miles,
Long Beach Airport – 6.5 miles,
Los Angeles International Airport – 21.7 miles,
John Wayne Airport – 22.9 miles,
Ontario Airport – 56 miles
- Security Deposit: $100
- Weekly Discount: 7%
- Monthly Discount: 10%
- Additional Fee: Late Check out after 11am: $25/per hour
- Parking Fee: $10/per night
- Quiet Hours: Everyday 9pm-7am
- Extra guests: $10/per guest after 2 guests
- Baggage storage fee: $40
- Check-in after 4pm
- Check out by 11am
Hi, I'm Michelle and I Heart Long Beach. I work with the Broadlind Hotel and looking forward to welcoming your stay at the property.
Here's a little about me:
5 things I can't live without:
- My iPhone
- Good Food
- Good music
- Good friends and family
- Happy memories
My favorite place to travel to is Savannah, Georgia. It's so beautiful and full of history, just like the Broadlind Hotel. I love to read books, watch Netflix, any kind of music, and all tastes of foods.
As a guest of the Broadlind Hotel, you will get a taste of staying in a historical building with great restaurants and entertainment all in one building. We always strive to make your stay at the Hotel as comfortable and memorable as possible.
My life motto: Think outside the box and you'll be surprised how much life is out there.