Our apartment is a spacious modern penthouse with one of the best views of London's landmarks in the City and Canary Wharf.
It's very close to Tower of London, the City and St Katherine Docks, therefore has plenty of eating out and touristic venue options within walking distance, as well as several tube/DLR stations, a cinema and supermarkets.
There are 3double bedrooms, 2lifts, 7day concierge and a fully equipped Gym (24/7).
Carpark space/Stairgate/Cot/High Chair is available upon request.
Our apartment is perfect for visitors, family with children or business travellers who are looking for a comfortable base, a short distance from the City and some of the most amazing sights London offers.
ENTRANCE LEVEL - Kitchen
- The kitchen is fully equipped with an induction hob, oven, grill, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Our guests are very welcome to make use of the amenities such as coffee maker and a selection of teas.
- If you would like to cook, you will find everything you need in the kitchen :)
ENTRANCE LEVEL - Living room
- The space is beautifully designed and simplistically furnished. It is full of light.
- Floor to ceiling windows opening onto our terrace with fantastic views.
- If you are wrapped up warm, you can have your drinks al fresco on the outside – I would recommend it as it has amazing views of the city skyline.
- There is a separate toilet located at this floor, so you don’t have to go upstairs just to use the toilet :)
- There is a utility room with Miele washing machine on this level as well for your use.
UPSTAIRS - Bedrooms and Study area
- Up the elegant staircase, you will find three double bedrooms. They have plenty of storage space, two even have walk in wardrobes!
- I will make the beds with hotel quality linen and place fresh towels, bathmats for your use.
- *A travel cot/high chair/stairgate can be provided upon request - please ask for this in advance of your booking as there may be a small charge involved.*
- There are two bathrooms – one for sharing for the two double rooms (bath, with a shower over the bath) and one en-suite in the main bedroom (bath, with a shower over the bath, plus another separate shower unit).
- You will also find a separate spacious study area for your use.
- There is hairdryer, hair curler, iron and ironing board all for your use.
- There is a fully-equipped gym in the building, conveniently located just downstairs via lift, accessible 24/7, with toilet facilities.
- There is no cost for our guests to use the gym.
- Our guests have complete access to the apartment. I will provide further information after confirmation of your booking regarding the collection of the keys.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note our standard check in times are 3pm – check out by 11am. If you have not checked out by 11.00am, without any prior agreement, we would have to charge you, in order to be fair to our other guests, as we would need the time to refresh the apartment.
- If you have booked a carpark space, you would need to move your car out of the parking space by 11.00am as well.
- *If you wish to check in or check out outside these hours, please let us know in advance of your booking and we can discuss your options.* I will always try my best to help.
- Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay.
- You will receive information on key collection following confirmation of your booking.
- The apartment is on the 12th and 13th floors of the building. It is accessed via two different entrances, and has two separate lifts.
- It is very secure having a communal intercom, double door entry system and concierge during 7 days of the week.
- Normal check-in is no earlier than 3pm - although, depending on availability of the apartment, we would try and accommodate your request so please ask in advance of your booking.*
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be contactable during your stay should you need my assistance...
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Children are very welcome – a perfect apartment for families. Small leafy playground area nearby :)
- High chair, travel cot and stairgate is available in the apartment but please ask me to set it up (with a small fee) prior to your stay if you need it.
- Please enquire about car parking facilities, in advance, as there are a few options, depending on the duration and a one-off cost of £10 will be applicable for the onsite carpark space during your stay.
- Bicycle renting station is 2 minutes away.
- Make sure you have no health issues prior to using the Gym equipment in the building.
- Very good high speed Wi-fi reception as well as very good 4G reception is available in the flat.
- Plenty of hot water/good pressure all around the year.
- There is central heating – although you won’t need it, the apartment is very warm, all year round.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- There is an outside terrace area for a relaxed dining (weather permitting!)
- Please treat our apartment as you would your own
- You can smoke on the terrace but NEVER inside the apartment (please close the doors tightly if smoking on the terrace)
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- Strictly no parties.
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys inside the lockbox at checkout, a £100 fee will apply. Keys must be replaced inside the keypad for the following guest to pick them up.
- If guests lose the set of keys during their stay, a £100 fee will apply for each set.
- Late check-outs past 11.00hrs will be charged 100% of the nightly fee, unless agreed with me in advance, via communication on Airbnb.
- Taking your car out of the parking space by 11.00hrs is required and if the car is not taken out of the carpark space by 11.00hrs, without any prior agreement with me, £100 will apply.
Hi I'm Ellie,
I am a friendly person who loves people and likes to help people.
I am a hard working professional, living by the beautiful Thames River area and a mum of two wonderful daughters.
We have very recently decided to open our home for the AirBnB guests who find the hotels in London too expensive.
We love nature, food, travelling, keeping fit as a family and spending time with our friends! I really enjoy meeting people from all over the world - helping people to make the most of their travel experience gives me a huge deal of pleasure.
We have personally stayed all over London and by far feel Tower Bridge area is this the best area we have lived in. I love to take strolls along the river, eat in the niche bakery’s and cafes of St Katherine’s Docks. Brick Lane is a short walk away - with lots of cafes and bars in converted warehouse buildings: The Vibe Bar and 93 Feet East. Further south there are loads of curry houses. There is the Up market on Sundays, and trendy bars and clubs. You can also take the short DLR ride to Canary Wharf or tube/bus for musicals and museums in Covent Garden.
I will certainly be very happy to assist you, as much as you need me, to make your stay a memorable one. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me (anytime) and I will do my best to answer them promptly.
If you will be working in London, I wish you a successful trip!
If on holiday, have lots of fun and relaxing times - we all need it!