Wonderful views of the ocean, 50 mt walk to stairs that lead to Surf Beach , a sandy beach cradled by large red rock cliffs. Short drive to Cowes, San Remo and the Grand Prix track. Suited for those couples seeking a relaxed holiday close to beach. Beds are recently upgraded and are of premium quality.
A very comfortable 2 storey home overlooking the ocean with views to Pyramid rock from the upstairs lounge and balcony
Three bedrooms (2 queen size beds, 1 double bed) all extremely comfortable; 2 bathrooms; 2 lounge areas; 1 kitchen and balcony.
A short drive to Cowes San Remo, the infamous penguins and the Grand Prix circuit.
Enjoy the sun on your back while having breakfast on the balcony overlooking the ocean; two living areas allow for separate spaces for two groups; bathrooms are both upstairs and down and a large block allows for good access to the property and plenty of space so you are not on top of the neighbors. Recently refurbished to create a relaxed but comfortable experience. You will want wine with your dinner and chocolate afterwards while resting in a comfortable lounge or lounge chair. The table in the dining room extends so more can be seated comfortably. The kitchen is well equipped and ready for you to try out your culinary skills.
We anticipate guests will bring own linen and towels, An additional surcharge will apply if guests would like linen provided.
Guests have full access to the house with the exception of two cupboards sealed for owners provisions..They will be provided with a key lock code to access the keys from outside the front door. Further instructions will be provided once booking has been confirmed.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We want you to enjoy the space and to have an independent experience. We are not close by but can be contacted as required should you need anything.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Can hear the ocean from the house.
Above all we want you to have a good time. However we do have some house rules
1. No Smoking Inside and all cigarette buts to be removed from ground and placed in rubbish for removal.
2. Rubbish to be placed in appropriate bins outside prior to leaving. Out Monday night for collection Tuesday. Please observe rules re contents of bins as this has recently changed. Instructions found on fridge door and in guest book.
3. Large parties or excessive numbers of guests or excessive noise particularly after 10 pm is not permitted. Guests will receive a call to reduce the noise and in the event of not abiding to this rule will then be asked to leave.
4. No schoolies groups
5. Empty fridge of all foods and ice in freezer on departure
6. Replace keys in key lock on departure. Please note any key that is misplaced and leads to charges for access to the house i.e. after hours call outs, key replacement etc will be charged to the guest booked into the property at the time.
7. No pets allowed
8. Keep to gravel driveway
9. Please include numbers of guests staying at time of booking. Excess numbers not declared at time of booking will be considered a breech in contract and your group will be asked to vacate the premises. Do not exceed council registered number of guests = 6 persons in total this includes children
10. Enjoy your stay!
Dal 22 Ottobre 2018 - 29 Ottobre 2018 il soggiorno minimo è di 7 notti.
Hi I am married and have two daughters who I like spending time with. I am working as a nurse in a rural community and love the outdoors. My interests are water based activities, walking, best with someone or with my dog Georgie. I love meeting people and going to different places. As a couple we like going to restaurants, watching movies, catch ups with family and spending time together.