A spacious room in a spacious shared apartment, located at Ebertplatz, 10 meters away from an U-Bahn stop, bordering on and gazing out at the old city. Well-equipped kitchen and private bathroom (access through hallway).
***IMPORTANT*** requests must specify an ETA. In order for us to stay flexible we need our guests to be communicative about their estimated time of arrival. Requests without an ETA will not be approved until such is provided. We won't ignore you, but will remind you :)
The apartment is very spacious and convenient. You will have a (shared) kitchen, private bathroom, a large (shared) living room and some basic amenities like fresh towels and sheets.
You will be able to access the guest room (your bedroom), the well-equipped kitchen and the spacious living room. Access to the laundry machine and drier is available for a fee of 5 euro per load.
Interazione con gli ospiti
When we're at home, we'll be fully available to help you with anything, as we will be sharing the apartment.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Since we dearly love our place, and would like to keep it in top condition (both for ourselves and other visitors), we have a few house rules we request that you read and agree to before contacting us.
1. There is no smoking allowed anywhere in the building – this is not just a house rule, but a regulation for all apartments in the building.
2. We ask that you keep the noise down, so that we can respect our lovely (and very quite) neighbors.
3. The kitchen is at your disposal. You’re welcome to make your own food, though the restaurants around the apartment are highly recommended! If you do use the kitchen, we ask that you clean the dishes you use.
4. Our Wi-Fi is at your service! Please note, that in Germany it is illegal (and these laws are enforced) to share unauthorized files on the web. This means that we cannot download torrents, share music files, movies, etc. We do, however, have a Netflix account on our TV, in the living room, which you are welcome to use.
5. The washer and drier set is located in our private bathroom. We’re happy to let you use them, just please let us know in advance when you’d like to do your laundry.
We hope to hear from you!
Yuval and Atar
PLEASE PROVIDE US YOUR ETA. In order to be flexible with our check-in/out times, we need our guests to be communicative so we'd be able to prepare accordingly. Requests will only be approved after sending an ETA, or after assuring us that you will be in contact with us once you know your ETA. This is because we have day jobs, and previous guests have sometimes ignored this request and messed up our schedule.
Smoking is prohibited in the whole building, we expect guests to treat the apartment as if it were their own place. We have our personal belongings around the place (e.g. guitars), we expect guests to be very cautious during their stay.