Riscossione e pagamento della tassa di soggiorno nella Carolina del Nord da parte di Airbnb
Guests who book Airbnb listings that are located in the State of North Carolina will pay the following taxes as part of their reservation:
- North Carolina Sales Tax: 6.75-7.5% of the listing price including any cleaning and guest fees for reservations less than 90 nights. The State imposes both a statewide 4.75% tax and a local 2-2.75% tax, which varies by county. For detailed information, visit North Carolina's website.
- City and/or County Occupancy Tax: All locally imposed occupancy taxes will be collected on reservations in North Carolina. The tax varies by city and county. It is typically 1-8% of the listing price including any cleaning and guest fees for reservations less than 90 nights.
Find out more about how occupancy tax collection and remittance by Airbnb works.
Note: Hosts located in these areas are responsible for assessing all other tax obligations, including state and city jurisdictions. Hosts with listings in these areas should also review their agreement with Airbnb under the Terms of Service and familiarize themselves with the Occupancy Tax provisions which allow us to collect and remit taxes on their behalf and explains how the process works. Under those provisions, hosts instruct and authorize Airbnb to collect and remit Occupancy Taxes on their behalf in jurisdictions where Airbnb decides to facilitate such collection. If a host believes applicable laws exempt the host from collecting a tax that Airbnb collects and remits on the host's behalf, the host has agreed that, by accepting the reservation, the host is waiving that exemption. If a host does not want to waive an exemption the host believes exists, the host should not accept the reservation.
- Charlotte, Carolina del NordSe stai pensando di diventare un host Airbnb, ecco alcune informazioni che possono aiutarti a comprendere le normative applicabili nella tua…
- Raleigh, Carolina del NordSe stai pensando di ospitare con Airbnb, ecco alcune informazioni che possono aiutarti a comprendere le normative applicabili nella tua citt…
- Riscossione e pagamento della tassa di soggiorno in Iowa da parte di AirbnbTutto quello che c'è da sapere sulla riscossione e sul versamento della tassa di soggiorno nella tua zona.