Riscossione e pagamento della tassa di soggiorno in Vermont da parte di Airbnb
State of Vermont
Guests who book Airbnb listings that are located in the State of Vermont will pay the following taxes as part of their reservation:
- Vermont Meals and Rooms Tax: 9% of the listing price including any cleaning fees and guest fees for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, please visit Vermont Department of Taxes website.
- Local Option Meals and Rooms Tax: 1% of the listing price including any cleaning fee and guest fees for reservations 29 nights and shorter in the following municipalities: Brandon, Brattleboro, Colchester, Dover, Killington, Manchester, Middlebury, Montpelier, Rutland Town, St. Albans Town, South Burlington, Stowe, Stratton, Williston, Wilmington, Winhall, and Woodstock. For detailed information, please visit Local Option Tax section of the Vermont Department of Taxes website.
- Airbnb collects and remits these taxes to the Vermont Department of Taxes for listings on the platform under a single meals and rooms tax ID number: MRT-10126712.
Guests who book Airbnb listings that are located in Burlington, VT will pay the following taxes as part of their reservation:
- City of Burlington Restaurant, Hotel, Amusements and Admissions Tax: 2%-9% of the listing price depending on the listing type, including any cleaning fee, for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, please visit City of Burlington Clerk/Treasurer’s website.
Find out more about how occupancy tax collection and remittance by Airbnb works.
Note: Hosts located in these areas are responsible for assessing all other tax obligations, including state and city jurisdictions. Hosts with listings in these areas should also review their agreement with Airbnb under the Terms of Service and familiarize themselves with the Occupancy Tax provisions which allow us to collect and remit taxes on their behalf and explains how the process works. Under those provisions, hosts instruct and authorize Airbnb to collect and remit Occupancy Taxes on their behalf in jurisdictions where Airbnb decides to facilitate such collection. If a host believes applicable laws exempt the host from collecting a tax that Airbnb collects and remits on the host's behalf, the host has agreed that, by accepting the reservation, the host is waiving that exemption. If a host does not want to waive an exemption the host believes exists, the host should not accept the reservation.
- Killington, VermontSe stai pensando di diventare un host Airbnb, ecco alcune informazioni che possono aiutarti a comprendere le normative applicabili nella tua…
- Host di EsperienzeCosa devo sapere riguardo al proporre attività in acqua o nell'oceano alle Hawaii?Offrire Esperienze Airbnb è divertente. Tuttavia, a seconda dell'attività proposta, potrebbe essere necessario attenersi a una serie di rego…
- Riscossione e pagamento della tassa di soggiorno in New Hampshire da parte di AirbnbTutto quello che c'è da sapere sulla riscossione e il versamento della tassa di soggiorno nella tua zona.